IPL 2012 Squads Current Cricket Series and Schedules Live Scores and Updates
Tracknfieldgear On October 11, 2011

Andy Roddick survived a second-set wobble against qualifier Yen-Hsun Lu to advance to the second round of the Shanghai Masters on Monday. The American, seeded 10th, lost his way midway through an interesting clash but improved to register a 6-2 3-6 6-2 success in one hour and 52 minutes. Roddick will meet Grigor Dimitrov next after the Bulgarian saw off Turkish qualifier Marsel Ilhan 2-6 6-1 6-4.

Bernard Tomic progressed good manners of a 7-6 (7/5) 6-7 (4/7) 6-3 win against Kevin Anderson and will now meet fifth seed Mardy Fish."I'm happy I won against a player like Kevin because he can beat so many world class players on his day," said Australian Tomic."I'm happy I won that third set because his serve was too good the whole game. To get into competition like this, play main draws, is a way to make your ranking up even faster.

It's really tough to get there. I'm lucky I did it at a young age."I've got a long way to go, and a lot of things ahead of me."Spaniard Fernando Verdasco was too strong for Chinese wild card Zhe Li, winning 6-2 6-2, David Nalbandian beat Ernests Gulbis 7-5 6-4 and former world number one Juan Carlos Ferrero edged out Mikhail Youzhny 7-6 (7/4) 6-2.

Weight Accessories

Football News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top