IPL 2012 Squads Current Cricket Series and Schedules Live Scores and Updates
Tracknfieldgear On December 28, 2011

Forced to miss the ongoing Test series against India due to a foot injury, youngster pace sensation Pat Cummins has indicated that he might withdraw from the fifth edition of the Indian Premier League next year. The 18-year-old fast bowler said that he is in no mood to concession his Australia career for the Twenty20 league and would take a call on his contribution before the IPL auction in February next year.

Asked if the injury had forced him to change about his maiden IPL turn next April, Cummins said, "It probably does. I've said the whole time that playing for Australia is my number one goal. "I don't want anything to impact on that. Looking to the future, I might have to reconsider my options." Cummins has luxury to pull out of the IPL before the auction or on the eve of the competition itself. "The auction is in early February and I've got all the way until then to pull out," he said.

"Even if I didn't have the injury, this is always something that will cause debate. I'm still young, and I'd love to play as many Tests as possible. But it is only four overs a game," Cummins was quoted as saying in the Australian Associated Press. Cummins is probable to return in the Big Bash League for the Sydney Sixers on January 18, but his chances of playing the fourth and final Test against India in Adelaide is very slim.

Weight lifting equipment, Fitness Equipment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top