IPL 2012 Squads Current Cricket Series and Schedules Live Scores and Updates
Tracknfieldgear On January 20, 2012

Defending champion Kim Clijsters moved through to round four of the Australian Open on Friday after beating Daniela Hantuchova 6-3 6-2. After a irregular first set, the Belgian 11th seed elevate her game to advance in 75 minutes. "The second set was much better," she said.

"In the first I was certainly struggling to get a feel for it. It felt like a long break as well, I had a day off yesterday and a night match today so I had to find my aggressive footwork."But I was able to win the significant points and when you aren't playing well it sometimes comes down to playing the important points well. "The second set was much better and I am pleased I finished better than I started."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top