IPL 2012 Squads Current Cricket Series and Schedules Live Scores and Updates
Tracknfieldgear On February 2, 2012

Victorian fast bowler James Pattinson is targeting a return to the Australia side during this month's Commonwealth Bank Series. Pattinson announced himself as a star of the future earlier this summer with 25 Test wickets in four matches at 18.12 but has had to sit out the final two matches against India after scans showed he was developing the early stage of a stress fracture in his left foot. The 21-year-old said the injury had healed quicker than predicted.

"The recovery is going really well at the moment. I am about three weeks away from coming back," Pattinson told."I've had no pain in my foot since I've got back. The first couple of days it was a bit tender and sore but now it's fine. I haven't felt it for almost two and a half weeks."I am back running and doing some bowling so confidently I will be back about halfway through the one-day series. "Hopefully we get into the finals and I will be right for them."

Boxing Apparel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top