IPL 2012 Squads Current Cricket Series and Schedules Live Scores and Updates
Tracknfieldgear On April 3, 2012

Rajasthan Royales middle-order batsman will be Ashok Menaria said that he is eager to make a mark for his franchise, Rajasthan Royals during the fifth edition of the IPL, commencing in the Chennai on April 4th , that push his case for the national team.

“IPL provides that a big platform for all the players and I too wish for perform well in this season and get the ticket to the Indian cricket team," said by Menaria.

"I was not aiming for slot of the Indian team for the upcoming World T20 (in Sri Lanka) but it may be my dream, like all other young cricketers to play for the country," he added.

Menaria, a former of India Under-19 skipper, had be scored a double hundred against Railways at Ranji Trophy before that he was forced to sit out of the tournament in this later half of the season due to the groin injury.

The left-hander,, said he did not rue missing out on the few matches in the domestic season.

"It may be unfortunate that I was forced out due to my groin strain and have to undergo an operation in Germany at February. But I am 100 per cent fit now and raring to go. While missing out of on matches when I was in good form may be unfortunate, I don't feel it was bad luck too. In fact, it may taught me how to cope with in this bad times," that he said.

if his double hundred against Railways on a difficult track during at the Ranji Trophy had established him as a seasoned batsman and that whether he would be eager to build on that image, the 21-year-old may be said that he preferred to play his natural game.

"I will like to bat in an aggressive manner. My double hundred also had come in 200 balls. Whatever is the format, I bat may be in my natural style.

"Even my (Rajasthan Royals) skipper Rahul Dravid has to told me to play my natural game," that he said Menaria, who idolises by Virendra Sehwag.


For Sports News,Visit:Sports news
For Sports Accessories,Visit:Sports Accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top